The majority of the research at St Andrews takes place within the academic schools. However, large projects can form as research centres or institutes. When a grouping is concerned only with research collaboration, it is described as a Centre. When the grouping also provides undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, it is described as an Institute.

For more information please visit the Research at St Andrews page.

Sub-communities within this community

Recent Submissions

View more