Workshop on new developments in cetacean survey methods
MetadataShow full item record
This report contains the slides from a workshop on New Developments in Cetacean Survey Methods held on 27th November 2011 at the 19th Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals, Tampa, Florida. Review talks were given on Passive Acoustic Density Estimation (Len Thomas); Dealing with g(0)<1: Perception Bias (Stephen Buckland); Dealing with g(0)<1: Availability Bias (Hans Skaug); Dealing with Measurement Error (David Borchers); and Density Surface Modelling (Jay Barlow). The sessions were followed by a discussion, and this is summarized at the end of the report.
Borchers , D L , Thomas , L , Buckland , S T , Skaug , H & Barlow , J 2011 , Workshop on new developments in cetacean survey methods . CREEM Technical Report , no. 2011-3 , University of St Andrews .
- University of St Andrews Research
- Mathematics & Statistics Research
- Statistics Research
- Centre for Research into Ecological & Environmental Modelling (CREEM) Research
- St Andrews Sustainablity Institute Research
- Scottish Oceans Institute Research
- Centre for Higher Education Research (CHER) Research
- Centre for Research into Ecological & Environmental Modelling (CREEM) Technical report series
Items in the St Andrews Research Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.